We Love, We Experience, We Discover
Hope Lutheran Preschool is a Christian ministry designed to support and nurture families with young children. We strive to foster and develop each child’s potential to its fullest by providing age and developmentally appropriate activities. Through these activities the child will be given the opportunity to succeed and thus encourage the development of a positive self-concept. Our staff is highly qualified with education and backgrounds in early childhood education.
Hope Lutheran Preschool is an outreach ministry of Hope Lutheran Church.
Hope’s Mission is – Called by Jesus to go and do likewise, We Love, We Experience, We Discover God and God’s will in the world.
Hope Lutheran Preschool is a Member of ELCA Schools and Learning Centers.
Hope Lutheran Preschool offers –
- Morning Preschool Programs
- Morning Pre-K Programs
- Developmentally Appropriate Practices
- Outdoor Playground
- Music & Movement Daily
- Morning Snacks
- Parent Participation Field Trips
- Holiday Parties
- Christmas and Graduations Programs
- Fun and Safe Early Learning Environment
- Bi-Monthly Chapel Time with Hope’s Pastors
Our preschool and prekindergarten programs focus on building 6 areas of growth: fine/gross motor skills, social, emotional, cognitive, creative and spiritual development. Our education is grounded in Christian principles. We introduce God’s Word through stories, chapel time and Christian values and explore the wonderful world God created while emphasizing God’s great love for us. We also enhance our program with Learning Without Tears.
Monthly Tuition Fall 2020-2021
Preschool Program 3 Year-Olds
- 3 hour class sessions offered 2 days per week
- Children registering for this class must be 3 years old by 9/1/20 and be potty trained (using the bathroom independently).
- Snack included
- $100 Annual Registration and Supply fee due with registration (non-refundable)
- Annual Tuition is $1710 – Payable in 9 Monthly Payments (September – May) $190/month
Pre K Program 4 & 5 Year-Olds
- 3 hour class sessions offered 3 days per week
- Children registering for this class must be 4 years old by 9/1/20 and be potty trained (using the bathroom independently).
- Snack included
- $125 Annual Registration and Supply fee due with registration (non-refundable)
- Annual Tuition is $2340 Payable in 9 Monthly Payments (September – May) $260/month
Immunizations: It is a required law for each child to have a current immunization card or copy on file in the preschool. For those with an exemption, a signed affidavit from the Health Dept. or physician’s letter must be on file for the child. (Section 39-4802, Idaho Code)
Rates are subject to change, please call preschool office to confirm for more information: Call Renee Stinar @ (208) 939-9181