We at Hope value and encourage the growth and maturity of all in our community. We believe our main purpose is to help and give support to each individual as they live and grow in their relationship with God. In order to aid in this development we encourage the following marks of discipleship:
Mark of Disciples – Spiritual disciplines that aid and promote growth and maturity in a Christian’s walk. These marks do not cause or merit God’s love they simply aid us in our growth.
P ray daily
R ead my bible
A ttend church weekly
I dentify God everywhere
S hare all that God has given me
E njoy God with friends
S erve at Hope and beyond
What We Believe At Hope:
- God is the creator and sustainer of all life.
- God has revealed God’s self as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but there is only one God, yet three persons in the God-head.
- Jesus is both fully man and fully God.
- Jesus lived an earthly life, which reveals the way of life according to God. He was crucified for the brokenness and sin of this world, was buried and on the third day, broke through death, and was raised to life.
- We believe that Jesus showed himself to his disciples and others after his resurrection, and then returned to the Father.
- We believe that faith is a gift from God and is lived out by the workings of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God offers his love to all of humankind but some refused to be loved and enjoy their new life in Christ.
- We believe that the church is called to live out the life Jesus has called us to live.
- We believe that Jesus will someday return, and death will then be destroyed.